How to configure a Result Set portlet in Maximo 7.6
The Result Set Portlet functionality has been enhanced from Maximo 7.6.
You can now configure a Result Set Portlet with attributes defined In the Report Object Structures (ROS).
1. Go to the Object Structures application.
2. Create an object structure to be used in the Result Set Portlet.
3. Go to the Report Administration application.
4. Click More Actions/Set Report Object Structure Security.
5. Now Create a new Result Set Portlet in the Start Center.
6. Click on the ‘Edit Portlet’ button.
Enter the Application/ Query saved in the Service Request application.
You can see the object list from the ROS created in Step 2 and you can choose attributes including any relationship attributes ( dot notation attributes ).
7. Once the Result Set Portlet configuration is complete, you can see the result like in the screenshot below.